The #IUFRO2019 Scientific Committee is finishing its evaluation of the abstracts. We received over four thousand submissions, which is extremely satisfying but involves a serious amount of work.
We ask you to please wait until next week for us to publicize the results, which will be sent to everyone at the email addresses which were provided with the abstract.
The abstracts may address any aspect of forest research, but preference will be given to those which fall within the context of one of the technical sessions planned for the Congress. Submitted abstracts which are not connected to a technical session may be placed within a general poster session.
Step 1: Complete your Congress pre-registration (in a System from Galoá).
* Payment may be made at a later date (until May 31, 2019), after the accepted abstracts are announced (the acceptance notice will be sent to the authors by the end of February 2019).
Step 2: Submit your Abstract (in a separate system, from Oxford Abstracts).
– Each author indicated as a presenter may submit no more than two entries, regardless of the format (oral presentation or poster).
– Abstracts will be reviewed for scientific rigor and relevance to the Congress topics, and oral presentation or poster format may be indicated.
– Abstracts will be accepted until 10 January, 2019, but authors are encouraged to submit abstracts as early as practicable.
– Authors will advised if their presentation is accepted by the end of February 2019. Early advice of abstract acceptance is possible if requested (e.g., for funding applications), but the presentation mode will not be confirmed until end February.
– Abstracts may be submitted in English, Portuguese or Spanish.
– The names of ALL authors should be submitted, including your own name, in the order in which you wish them to appear in the printed version. Names which are not included will NOT appear in the printed version, in the index of authors, or in the final Congress program. As well as names, please include institution and email address for all authors.
– Title: maximum 30 words (the title will be published in the final Congress program).
– Abstract should contain no more than 250 words.
– The most appropriate session and presentation format (oral and/or poster) for your submission should be selected. Select your session carefully, because a poor choice could result in reallocation of your abstract, allocation as a poster, or rejection by the Congress’s scientific committee.
Call for sessions
End of call for sessions
Result of call for sessions
Call for abstracts
NEW DATE - End of call for abstracts
Result of abstracts call
Deadline for early registrations and for participants with abstracts presentation
Beginning of the Congress