The following are the steps for press accreditation to cover the 25th IUFRO World Congress (IUFRO 2019):
1 – Press passes will be granted to journalists, press officers, photojournalists, and cameraman.
2 – Those interested should click the link below, fill in the form, and attach their press credential or documentation from news outlets or companies sponsoring or exhibiting at the event.
3 – Within five days, applicants will receive a reply.
4 – Press passes can be picked up at the following times:
– Sunday, 9/29: at the Press Counter in the Event Secretary area, starting at 3 p.m.
– Monday–Thursday, 9/30–10/1 and Friday, 10/4: in the Press Room, from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
5 – On Thursday, 10/3, the technical tours will be held. If you would like to participate, please apply as soon as possible, using the same process you used for press accreditation. Spaces are limited.
6 – The Press Room will be open:
– Sunday, 9/29: 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
– Monday–Wednesday, 9/30–10/2 and Friday, 10/4: 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
– Thursday, 10/3: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
– Saturday, 10/5: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The final deadline for online press accreditation is 9/26.
After this date, registration will only be possible in the Press Room at the event, starting on Monday, 9/30.
For more information and questions, please contact: Katia Pichelli – email@example.com